WPU Class III Liquid Waterproofing Membrane
RLA WPU is an elastomeric one-part polyurethane/Acrylic fibre reinforced water-based membrane developed as a high performance internal/ external membrane for most general waterproofing applications. It is suitable for external applications where a UV stable, occasional trafficable membrane is required.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 12 months shelf life in unopened containers
- Tough flexible film when cured
- Class III membrane certified to ASTM 4858:2004 wet area membranes when applied in accordance to AS3740:2010
- Tested in Accordance to AS4654.1 2012 for suitability for external use
- Low VOC content
- Single pack no mixing
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Safe and easy to use
- UV stable for external applications
- Can handle light maintenance traffic once fully cured
AREAS OF APPLICATION
For use in commercial, residential buildings in internal/external wet areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, laundry’s, balconies, decks, roofs or any such area that will be tiled/covered with an appropriate finish. Areas left exposed as a UV resistant membrane finish to suitably graded surfaces prepared with adequate falls to minimise ponded water, and allow water shedding to drains.